Who else is involved?
Lifetime Asset Management Limited
Lifetime Asset Management Limited (Lifetime) is the manager of the Garrison Bridge Superannuation Scheme. Lifetime is responsible for the administration of Garrison Bridge and managing the fund's assets.
Lifetime is a New Zealand company founded by professionals with a lifetime of experience in financial services. We are committed to helping New Zealanders and Australians save for their retirement.
Lifetime has been granted a licence under section 394 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 by the Financial Markets Authority to act as a manager in respect of managed investment schemes.
The current names of our directors can be obtained from the NZ Companies Office here. Our directors may change from time to time.
Supervisor and Custodian
The Supervisor and Custodian of Garrison Bridge is the Public Trust. The Public Trust is a statutory corporation and a Crown entity established under the Public Trust Act 2001.
The Public Trust is responsible for the following functions:
- supervising the performance by the Manager of its functions and its issuer functions;
- supervision of the financial position of the Manager and Garrison Bridge to ascertain that it is adequate:
- acting on behalf of members in relation to the Manager;
- reporting to the Financial Markets Authority any contravention or likely contravention by the Manager of its obligations;
- holding the Scheme's property, or ensuring that it is held, in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013; and
- performing or exercising any other functions, powers, and duties conferred or imposed on the Public Trust by or under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 or the Financial Markets Supervisors Act 2011 and the Garrison Bridge Trust Deed.
Underlying Investment Managers
Blackrock is the world's largest investment manager, with over $6 trillion under management. Blackrock is an American global investment management corporation based in New York. It was founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager.
Vanguard is the world's second largest investment manager, with over $5 trillion under management. Vanguard is owned by its US-domiciled mutual funds, which are in turn owned by their investors. Vanguard is based in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, USA.
Simplicity NZ are a leading investment manager located in New Zealand, with over $800 million under management.
Adminis NZ Limited is the Administration Manager and provide the administration and unit registry functions for Garrison Bridge.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) is the auditor for Garrison Bridge. PWC are registered under the Auditor Regulations Act 2011.
The solicitor for Garrison Bridge and Lifetime is DLA Piper New Zealand.